Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #24



November 12 - November 18,2012
          Another busy week passed. We have so many outputs,projects, assignments and even test to accomplish, yet I still don’t forget my duty as God’s steward to care and protect nature. This help may be little, but at least I did my best to preserve nature.
         This week, as I am making my assignments/ outputs, I manage my waste. I throw my garbage properly in the trash can. I also collect papers to donate or to sell for good use. The computer is always turned on, but I make sure that there is no other gadget/ appliance that are open. And, when I’m with all of these, I spend my time to review, write lectures, sleep / rest instead of playing computer games or watching television.
         Since the weather is something cold, I often use electric fan especially at night. I also don’t waste water by means of brushing my teeth using glass of water. I also make sure to turn off the light when not in use and even appliances. And lastly, I prefer to walk or to ride on a bicycle when going to near places. These are the few things I’ve done this week that you may notice a cyclic, but its part of my life, a duty to save nature.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment