Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #22

October 29 - November 4,2012


          This week, we have to go to school for 3 days only. This is due to some special holidays like All Saints Day and All Souls Day. This is the time where we visit cemetery to remember our beloved relatives who passed away. We light candles and put flowers into their grave. As of this, I can still help nature in many little ways.
           This week, I only go to school for 2 days, because we have to clean the grave of our beloved relatives on the 3rd day. We don’t have much assignment / outputs to do and so I spend my time to rest or sleep early. As of this, I seldom use computer. I also seldom use gadgets especially my cellphone and so I seldom charge it. I also turn off the lights or any appliances not in use.
            When the long weekend came, I help my brother in doing his projects in some subjects. As I am helping him, I manage waste. I throw garbage properly in the trash can. I also collect papers wherein I have trash can for papers so that I can sell or donate it to our school. I also segregate wastes and sometimes recycling it if I have time.
             This week, we also experienced a cold weather especially in the morning. As of this, I seldom use electricfan and I seldom use much water to cool my body. Well, these are the only things I do to help nature in a little way. It may be little, atlease I made an effort to help nature and to be God’s steward

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment