Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #15

September 9 - September 15,2012


          A cold and rainy week has just passed. Maybe it’s just normal because it’s already “Ber” Months and Christmas is coming! And so the weather is getting colder and colder due to Northeast Monsoon. This week we have so many assignments, lectures to be accomplished, even though we have many vacant periods, we’re still busy because of some of this requirements.
          I still don’t forget Mother Nature. Even though we’re all busy, I don’t watch television when my computer is turned on. I also manage my waste especially paper. I don’t waste them, because I know, these papers can be used again which is a very big help to nature especially to the trees. I am only using light when it’s night time or dark. I turn off the lights not in use especially when it’s daytime. I also segregate my waste into biodegradable to non- biodegradable and lessen the use of plastics.
          When weekend comes, I lessen the use of my gadgets and so I often charge them. My Groupmates and I decided not to practice this weekend. Instead, we just held practice last Friday because our class is shortened. It’s just a matter of wasting time, money and adds pollution to the environment if we’re going to practice this weekend. Besides, we’re all tired and stress this past few days!
          Because again, it’s cold, I often use electricfan. I used to fan myself and stay outside or on the terrace of our house. This weekend, I also tried to throw recycle some things that cannot be use here in my room. This are the only the few things I do to help Nature this week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment