Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #17

September 23 - September 29,2012



          This week, we experienced unpredictable weather, maybe that’s just because typhoon “Lawin” had just leaved the Philippine area of responsibility. Well I’m very thankful that there’s no bad effects of this compare to the other typhoons we experienced. As of this, I don’t forget my little habits to help environment, yet very helpful for me.
           This week, we’re always having free time due to the preparation of most awaiting event of the players, the “Intramurals”. As of this, I spend my time wisely. I spend my time writing lectures for some subjects. I also minimize the use of paper and plastics. I don’t waste them; instead I donate them for them to be recycled. This week also, as I am watching sports, I throw my garbage properly.
            When weekend comes, I spend most of my time to rest/ sleep to regain energy from the past weekdays wherein I almost lost my energy in the body. As of this, I often use gadgets. When I’m getting bored, I am playing, not computer games but educational games such as chess, dama and snake and ladders with my brother. This will not only help to lessen our energy our energy consumption but teach us how to be sport in every game we play.
             The day gets colder and colder yet Christmas is coming! I’m starting to turn off the electricfan when its dawn or the sun rises. I just letting the cold breeze of air come over by the window or to fan myself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment