Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #16

September 16-September 22, 2012



        This week passed, we experienced a very rainy weather. According to PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical Astronomical Services Administration), there’s a typhoon named Lawin that will hit Eastern Visayas and some other places in Luzon. As of this news, we must be aware and ready of this typhoon.
        This week, we don’t have much assignments, outputs, seatworks, etc. because some of our teachers are busy for the contest and for the intramurals next week. As of this, I’m still keeping myself busy to write some lectures so that I will not stress as what happened to me last grading period. I’m still doing my habits to help and preserve nature. This week, I often use computer. I only use them for something we need to search. I also aften watch television or use any other appliances. Instead, I used to play snake and ladders, chess with my brother. I also unplug any gadget/ appliances not in use. Its raing yet it’s cold, I often use electricfans. This habits will not only lessen our electric consumption but helps nature a lot.
        This week, I also throw my garbage properly. I’m also segregating it wherein I have trash can for plastics, for papers and to non-biodegradable. I also don’t waste paper because 1 piece of it causes the trees to be cut in which these trees are very useful that helps in maintaining the balance of nature.
        “Every drop counts”. As of this, I am not also wasting water. When I’m brushing my teeth, I use glass of water. I also prevent the water from leaking. When I’m taking a bath, I use dipper instead of taking a shower.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment