Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #14

September 2- September 8, 2012



          A week of again, a very unpredictable weather has just passed. In morning, it seems that its very cold yet, in the afternoon, it’s very hot! But this do not affect me to do my habits to save nature.
          Most of our teachers are busy due to some contest to be held this week. We’re almost having free time, but we’re not wasting it, we’re reviewing/ studying. As a steward, I am not wasting my paper. I am just using it just to draw or write something not so important. Unlike my other classmates, they’re using it to make doodle arts, draw something that even though it’s so cute, I am not spending/ wasting my time for that. When I’m also eating snacks, I throw it properly on trash can. I also often use plastics or plastic bottles. Maybe, this is the happiest weekend for us, students because we don’t have much to do.
          When it’s weekend, I prefer to stay in our house instead of going into my classmate’s house, just wasting our time to play. Because for me, it’s just wasting of time, money and sometimes it adds pollution!
          I also minimize the use gadgets especially my cellphone and our computer. I also often use electricfans and lastly, I unplug the appliances not in use. This are only the few things that I can do to help nature and also to help to minimize energy/ electric consumption. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment