Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #19

October 7 - October 13,2012



         A tiring, yet a happy weekend had just passed. It’s tiring because we have Saturday Classes to take our Second Periodical Test. I’m very busy reviewing and completing my requirements for this 2nd Grading Period. Even though I’m very busy, I’m still happy because, I can still help nature in some little ways.
         This week, I spend my time more on reviewing my lessons and making projects. The computer is always turned on and I use the lights frequently. But, I still don’t forget nature. While I am using computer, I make sure that there is no appliances open especially our television. I am only watching when there’s news. I also often use gadgets like cellphone, PSP of my brother, etc. It’s just a matter of wasting time, money and energy. I also unplug the appliances not in use. And lastly, as I am making projects, I manage my waste. I throw my waste properly in the trash can. I don’t throw papers and plastics bottles. Instead, I am collecting it and sell or donate to our school for them to recycle. And when I have time, I segregate it.
          The day gets colder and colder; the number of days get shorter and the number of nights get longer. As of this I often use electric fan, and I don’t use much water to cool my body.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment