Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #21


October 22 - October 28,2012
          Supposedly we'll have a Semestral Break, but unfortunately, we didn't. This is due to “Southwest Monsoon" wherein our class was suspended for 4 days. As of this, we should pay for those unexpected “no classes” by means of not having a semestral break. Most of the students are sad, but we should be thankful because we can still get benefit from that, we’re still able to learn.

           This rainy week, first of all, I seldom use electricfan. It’s cold and so I turn off the electricfan when it’s night. Well, this is the one of the signs that Christmas is coming! This week, I also turn off the lights or any appliances not in use. I also seldom watch television or any gadget. And lastly, I dispose my garbage properly.
           When the long weekend came, I first focus doing my assignments, lecture and some projects. I am only using computer if necessary. When I am finish with it, I helped my mother in some household chores like washing dishes. I make sure that there no water leaking from the faucet. And lastly, I clean my room and collect plastic bottles, papers to be recycled for my project.
           This weekend, we also experience a very rainy and cold weather, due to the typhoon “Ofel”. This typhoon left our country a very tremendous flood and landslides. There were more than 20 persons dead because of this. As of this, we should be more responsible of taking care of nature for us not to experience this again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment