Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #20


October 14 - October 20,2012
         A tiring week passed, Even though it’s just the start of Third Grading, we’re already doing some projects and activities. I need to study more yet, I never forget to take  care of nature.
         Third grading had just start. I spend my time more on studying and making assignments. As I am making assignments, I first look for some information in the textbook instead of surfing the internet immediately. For me, it is more reliable in textbooks compare to some sites in the internet. As of that, I helped again the nature to decrease the use of energy and I also help my parents in financial needs especially our electric bills. I also turn off the lights not in use. I often use gadgets and so I often charge it. And lastly, I often watch television. All I have to do is to focus in my studies.
          This week I also manage my waste. I throw my garbage properly in the trash can. I also segregate it. In addition to that, I minimize the use of plastics/ plastic bags. I collect plastic bottles and papers for my project. When I have time, I also recycle.
          When its weekend, all I have to do is to make assignments and go to my classmate’s house to practice our role play. When I’m done doing all of this, I sleep to regain the energy I lost for the past few days. See, it’s a very tiring week yet, it brings a lot of fun because I can still help nature a lot.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment