Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry#18

September 30 - October 6,2012
        We experieced a cold and rainy weather this week. Even though it’s raining, “Show must go on!”. It did not affect our lesson / schedule of classes because of our industrious teachers who don’t let their time wasted for nothing.
        As God’s steward, I don’t forget my habits to save and protect nature, that maybe little, yet a very big help. This week, I spend my time doing my homeworks, projects, outputs, lectures, etc. The computer is always turned on, yet I don’t watch television or use any gadget when one of them is use. I only turn on the lights during the night, or when it’s dark. I also unplug appliances not in use. It also consumes energy even though we’re not using it. I also manage my waste, I throw my garbage in the trash can properly and segregate it. I also often use electric fan because it’s really getting cold!
        This week, we celebrated the “World Teacher’s Day” to show our thoughtfulness and to thank them for all the good deeds they gave to us. As of this, clubs prepared some activities to celebrate this event. There’s a card making wherein we use recycled materials such as plastics, bottles and papers. We also prepared some intermissions to be performed at the gymnasium last Friday.
        This week may be a tiring week, but full with joy. I helped the nature a lot and expressed to our teachers our thoughtfulness and love to them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment