Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Climate Change: The Global Scenario


Online Learning:
I learned that…
     Everything is connected to everything else. It is true that the signs of climate change are everywhere; temperature is getting warmer resulting to melting of glaciers from poles, then making the oceans level rise. Because of these, organisms on earth are having hard time to adapt these changes, resulting to death and extinction.     Who has contributed the most? It is people on earth, US. We contributed too much carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. And who is the most affected? It is also US. We are experiencing catastrophes and different diseases starts to spread, making other specie on earth to extinct.
     Still, there is good news waiting for us. It is not too late to act. We can do things to mitigate climate change, like reducing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We can reduce carbon dioxide by means of using alternative sources energy without burning fuels. We can also simple things to reduce carbon dioxide, by simply conserving energy.
     If we will start doing this, we can make a difference. We can bring the old scenarios. We can bring back the old earth. We’ll live longer without worries about climate change.

Online Activity:
I watched a video about…

  • Climate change prepared by NASA. It is a video discussing you all the effects of climate change in our planet. This made me realize there is really a need to act.
  • The global impact of climate change prepared by EPA (http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/students/index.html)This gave me hope that we can still save earth from climate change.

Online Collaboration:
I participated in the online discussion by…
     It is by means of posting my insights and reflections on one my social networking sites, which is my blogger. I also shared it to my family and friends, encouraging everyone to save earth from climate change. I know this is too small, but I believed that small things can make a difference.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment