Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Know your EARTH

Online Learning:
I learned that…
     We are really blessed. God provided us a planet with a complete package. The air, land, ice and water look so perfect especially when viewed from space. These gifts are not just beautiful, but it is very useful to every organism living in this planet. This made me realize that I should be more appreciative with what was given to us. 
     I learned that NASA does not only study the space, but also our changing home planet, Earth. I became knowledgeable with its satellites. I also generated new facts and ideas. I became aware of what it happening to Earth – sea level raised for about 2 inches, forest fires everywhere, tons of ice losing every year. Thanks to NASA that it is still helping in monitoring these changes.
     “Ours is a finite earth”. This earth was made for us, but this made me wonder, we are blessed with a perfect place to live in, yet we don’t know how to value and take care of it. And up until now, we are still not aware of those weird changes that may worsen the condition of our planet.
     Well as what I am always saying, it is not too late. Let us open our eyes and see what is happening in reality. Let us do something to make planet earth a better place to live in.

Online Activity:
I watched a video about…
     Earth – how blessed we are especially when it comes to natural resources. It is a video prepared by NASA.

Online Collaboration:
I participated in the online discussion by…
     Posting it on my blogger, which is one of my social networking sites giving hope for Mother Nature. I shared my thoughts to my family, friends and other people. I also let my family watch the video for them to become more appreciative of our perfect planet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment