Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #13


August 26- September 1, 2012
          Rainy Months are over, “BER” Months here it comes! I’m starting to put my room some Christmas Decorations. This event is the the event that I'm always waiting for because I see my cousins and other relatives when Christmas is coming. Still the weather is something unpredictable. Sometimes it rains very hard, and sometimes the sun shines very bright and it is hot.
          This week, we only have 3 days to go to school due to the celebration of National Heroes Day & 126th Day of Marcelo H. Del Pilar, a hero in times of Spaniards from Bulacan, and so I help again the nature a lot. We don’t have to do much assignment and so I often use computer. I am just using it when is I have to do something very important. I also often use gadget especially my cellphone. I’m just using it when I need to text my mother or other relatives.
           I often watch television. Instead, I continue to do my lecture and review for test to be taken next week. To help lessen our energy consumption, I also unplug the appliance not in use. I also decided to clean my room and segregate it biodegradable to non-biodegradable.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment