Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #27

December 3 - December 9, 2012
        This week is a cold and rainy week. According to the news, there’s a typhoon named “Pablo”, hit the island of Mindanao. This typhoon left a very tragic event to most residents out there. Many lives were gone and many streets / compounds are still flooded. As of this we should be more aware and ready of this calamity, and we should learn to love and take care of nature.
         This week, we don’t have much assignments to do, and so I often use computer. I also often watch television in which I only watch when there’s news. I also often play gadgets; instead I just spend my time more on studying and reviewing lessons. When I’m brushing my teeth too, I use glass of water and prevent it of from leaking. And lastly, when I’m with all of these, I spend my time to rest and sleep.
         This week, we also have our field trip. We went to Quezon Shrine, Gardenia and lastly at the Enchanted Kingdom. I get amazed as I learn new things / trivia from Quezon Shrine and Gardenia, and enjoy rides like Ekstreme & Space Shuttle at Enchanted Kingdom. As of this, I did not just enjoy this trip but, I also help nature by managing my wastes by throwing garbages properly in the trash can and collecting plastic bottle to be recycled.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment