Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #28

November 10 - December 16,2012
          Educational Week at our school had passed. I and my classmates had a great time for fun while visiting booths of different subject departments. As of this, I did not just enjoy this week; I'm still able to help nature in little ways.
          This week passed, I seldom use electricfan. It’s cold especially in morning and so I just let the cool breeze of the wind come over by our window. We don’t have much assignment to do because our teachers are very busy. As of this, I just spend my time reviewing and studying my lessons. Then, when I’m done with all of this, I just spend my time to rest and sleep. I also turn off the light not in use and unplug the appliances not in use.
          When the long weekend came, I’m very busy due to some school practice, assignments/outputs to accomplish next week, and lastly long tests for this week. As of this I’m very busy but I still do little things to save nature like managing my waste. I also used to walk when I’m going to near places.
          This Educational Week, I enjoy visiting booths and watching programs especially the English Medley Competition, wherein I, Joy Grace, Anzette won the first place in the card making. As of this, I did not just enjoy, but helped nature by simply throwing my garbage properly in the trash can.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment