Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #30

November 24 - December 30,2012
          A happy weekend had passed. A special holiday known as “Christmas”, the birthday of Jesus had come. I spend Christmas at our grandmother’s house together with my family and relatives. As of this I did not just enjoy this holiday, I also employ the true spirit of Christmas, the Spirit of Loving and Giving. I help the nature by means of giving love and taking care of it.

This week I…
  • Seldom use computer.
  • Seldom use electric fan.
  • Turn off the lights when not in use.
  • Throw my garbage properly in the trash can.
  • Segregate wastes.
  • Collect plastic bottles & papers for later use.
  • Unplug appliances not in use.
  • Clean my room & our backyard.
  • Use a glass of water when brushing my teeth.
  • Prefer walking instead of riding a tricycle when going to near places.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment