Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #29

December 17 - December 23,2012 
          Christmas is coming! Most of us are busy in preparing for this very special holiday. We started to buy foods and gifts, and attend Christmas parties. As of this, I helped again the nature.
          We just attended classes for three days. On the first and second day, we just spent our time taking the long test of each subject. While in the last day, we have our Christmas Party. We have great time for fun even though I didn't join the parlor games. As of this, I helped the nature by means of managing wastes. I throw garbage properly in the trash can, then segregate it to biodegradable and non-biodegradable. I also donate used plastic bottles to our school. As I am making my assignments, I search for the answers in the book and not in the internet; and when I’m done with all of it, I am spending my time reviewing.
          When the long weekend came, I seldom use computer. I also turn off the appliances and the lights not in use. I seldom use electricfan because it’s really cold. I clean my room and throw my garbage properly in the trash can. And lastly, as I am brushing my teeth, I use glass of water.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment