Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Caron Diet Entry #26

November 26 - December 2,2012
          A very busy week has passed. I spend my time mostly in making assignments and projects. As of this incidence, I helped again the nature in many ways.
          Because the weather is cold and it is somewhat good time to sleep, I am able to sleep even without electricfan! I often use my cellphone and so, I often charge it. I also unplug the appliances not in use like charging my cellphone/ other gadgets.
          Aside from it is cold; we’re very busy this week. We’re always having activities, homeworks and test; as a result, I used to sleep in 12 midnight this week! My computer is always turned on. To help the environment again, I make sure to turn off the appliances/ gadgets not in use. Like for example, our television, I used to turn it on if necessary or if we have to watch for news.
          When I am brushing my teeth too, I use a glass of water. And I also make sure that there is no leaking water from the faucet.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment