Powered by Blogger.
RSS

LPA (Low Pressure Area)


Air rises near low-pressure areas. As air rises, it cools and often condenses into clouds and precipitation
  • Today, I learned that Low Pressure Area is a region where the atmospheric pressure at sea level is lower than that of surrounding locations. It is form under areas of wind divergence which occurs in upper levels of the troposphere. It is usually associated with high winds, warm air, and atmospheric lifting. Because of this, Low Pressure Area normally produces clouds, precipitation, and other bad weather such as tropical storms and cyclones. 
  • I will apply my learnings about this phenomenon in other lessons related to this phenomenon and in my daily activities. 
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because this can help me understand the different weather circumstances that really affect our lives. 
  • On larger scale, I share my learnings to my friends, family or any other people for them to be aware and ready also if this will ever happen to them. 
  • I need to know more about this phenomenon so that I can be more responsible and aware of its effects if this phenomenon will happen in our place. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment