Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #12

August 19- August 25, 2012


         A week has just then passed. Most of the days in class were suspended due to some special holidays. The weather is something very unpredictable, so I am always bringing umbrella in case the rain will fall. As of these happenings, I helped again to save the nature, that may be too small but, for me it’s a very big help for nature.
         Every morning, I wake up with a smile. I thank God for all the good things that he gave to me and my family. I ate my breakfast and brush my teeth using a glass of water. After that, I start doing my assignments and some lectures to be accomplished this week at our terrace so that I will not be using light during daytime.
          When I’m going to near places, I prefer to walk instead of riding vehicle. This week also, I often use gadgets especially my cellphone. These are all the little things I do to help Mother Nature this week

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment