Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tropical Cyclone

Formation of Tropical Cyclone
  • Today, I learned that a Tropical Cyclone, also called typhoon or hurricane, is intense circular storm that originates over warm tropical oceans and is characterized by low atmospheric pressure, high winds, and heavy rain. It strengthens when water evaporated from the ocean is released as the saturated air rises, resulting in condensation of water vapor contained in the moist air. It generates winds that exceed 119 km (74 miles) per hour. 
  • I will apply my learnings about this phenomenon in my daily life in order for me to be alert and aware of the possibilities that this may happen in our country. 
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because we can be ready of the effects of this phenomenon. 
  • On larger scale, I share my learnings to my friends, family and to other people for them to be also aware and ready if this will occur in our country. 
  • I need to know more about the factors and effect of this phenomenon so that I can be responsible and alert of this phenomenon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment