Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #9


July 29 - August 4,2012
         A very tiring week has just passed. This week, I spent more time on reviewing my lessons because we’re going to have to take Periodical Test for the First Grading Period. Still, I don’t forget my habits to help nature.
         This week is a very cold week! I often use electricfan and I used to fan myself or let the cool air come in to our window. I often use computer and I also often watch television or any gadget because I used to spend my time on reviewing my lessons or making some projects. We don’t have much to do and so I help my mother in some household chore like washing dishes. I prevent water from leaking and I use basin of water when washing the dishes. And lastly as I am brushing my teeth, I use glass of water instead of letting it from flowing.
          Our country experienced today a very strong typhoon named “Gener”. This typhoon gave a very tragedy event. Many properties destroyed and lives are gone. I know that this is due the striking back of nature because of man’s greediness. If we did not cut trees, or do anything that harms the nature, we won’t suffer this very tragedy event. For now, I only wish that we should be aware and know amore on how to protect nature.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment