Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #11

August 12 - August 18,2012

          A week has just passed. The weather is something unpredictable. Sometimes, it rains very hard and sometimes the sun appears just like it’s very hot! But still, I don’t forget my little ways in helping nature.

This week, I…
  • Often use electric fans, instead I let the cool wind come over by our window; 
  • 2. Unplug the appliances not in use; 
  • 3. I turn off the lights during the day; 
  • 4. Minimize the usage of gadgets; and lastly, 
  • 5. Throw my garbage in proper place.
          This week also, Second Grading has just started. It seems that the first Grading has just started last week! New lessons, new projects and etc. and so, I spend my time wisely by means of I study my lessons instead of playing some gadgets.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment