Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #10

August 5 - August 11,2012


     A very rainy week has just passed. It’s very cold yet, the rain does not stop pouring. I am always wearing sweater even though I am only here at our house. I did not use electric fan, instead I let the cool air come over the window and feel it. And because it is cold, I often use water to make my body cool or fresh.

     Classes were suspended for 4 days. We’re not as busy as last week, and so I spend my time wisely to help the environment. I decided to clean my room again and design it. I clean the light for it to give a better light. I also separate my garbage to biodegradable to non-biodegradable. I decided to put some environmental posters so that I will get inspire to help and save nature. After I clean my room, I continue to make my assignments and lectures and review some of the lessons that has been discussed this Second Grading Period. I also often use gadgets like cellphone and so, I often charge it. That help may be a little help, but for me, I know it help a lot the nature.
      There’s no typhoon but, why does the rain pouring very hard? Class in some school and other government offices were suspended. According to PAGASA, it’s only because of the southwest monsoon. But this monsoon brings a very serious problem. Some of the places in region 3 and other regions in Luzon suffered a very tremendous flood. Many lives gone and many properties destroyed. Its only monsoon yet, bring a worse flood! How about if a very strong typhoon come? Oh, I wish that we should really be concern more on this tremendous problem.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment