Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry #8


July 15- July 28, 2012
        First Grading is about to end, and so a very busy week has passed. I used to sleep before or at 12 midnight! We need to finish outputs and projects because we’re going to take the periodical test next week. But I still don’t forget my ways to conserve energy to help Mother Earth.
         Even though the computer is always turn on, I only often watch television and use my cellphone, because I am really busy. I also used to unplug the appliances not in use. When we’re having or practice or going to some near places, I prefer walking instead of riding a vehicle.
          And lastly, because again, its raining very hard, I often use electricfan. That help maybe simple, but for me I know, that I help a lot to save the environment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment