Powered by Blogger.
RSS

La Niña Phenomenon

  • Today, I learned that La Niña Phenomenon is the trade wind that is unusually strong due to an enhanced pressure gradient between the eastern and western Pacific. During a period of La Niña, the sea surface temperature across the equatorial Eastern Central Pacific Ocean will be lower than normal by 3–5 °C. 
  • I will apply this learning about this phenomenon in my daily activities so that I can be ready and aware regarding with this phenomenon. 
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because this can help in reserving nature and become ready if this will ever occur. 
  • On larger scale, I will share my learnings to other people, for hem to know that this phenomenon is not normal, that we should stop bad doings regarding to Mother Nature. 
  • I need to know more about this phenomenon so that I can be ready and aware of this phenomenon

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment