Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry # 5


July 1- July 7, 2012
          June is over, and July here it comes! The weather gets colder and wet! But I’m glad, that I can help the environment more. I often use electric fans and lights; instead, I use to help my mother in some household chores. When I am washing dishes, I use basin of water, and also when I am brushing my teeth, I also use glass of water. Because of that efforts, I’m happy that our electric and water consumption decrease.
          When we’re having practice, I prefer walking when it’s on near places. When I’m eating snacks/ merienda, I first put the trashes here in my pocket instead of throwing it anywhere, and then I throw it on the trash can. When the practice ends, I walk again and take a rest instead of watching television. A little help to the environment makes e feel comfortable and happy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment