Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Cabon Diet Entry # 1


June 9, 2012
          Today is Sunday. We go to church at 10:00am. Then, we go to the market to buy something. My mother bought me a “Puto” and eats it when we’re on our way home. When I’m done eating the Puto, I did not throw the plastic on the road. Instead, I kept it on my pocket then I throw it on the trash can when we’re already at home. I help my mother to carry some things she bought from the market. After that, I help her in some household chores such washing dishes, where I use a basin filled with water. I also make sure that there is water leaking in the faucet. After that, I make my assignments. As I am making it, I make sure that there is no light switched on. Although it’s very hot, I use electric fan instead aircon. A little help to the environment makes me feel more comfortable and better. After I finish all my assignments & outputs, I sleep early instead of watching television

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment