Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry # 6

July 8- July 14, 2012

          A very rainy week has come. And so, I used to bring umbrella when I am going to school or any other place. Still, I don’t forget my lifestyles to help the nature. I often use electric fan because it is really very cold! I often go in some places where I don’t have something important to do like going to my friend’s house just to play or do nothing.
        This weekend, we don’t have much outputs do and so I decided to clean my room and our backyard wherein I use to segregate waste into biodegradable and non- biodegradable. After that I decided to take a rest and review my previous lessons for the short quizzes we’re going to take next week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment