Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tail of a Cold Front


A front bringing in a cold air mass, because cold fronts move along the ground where they encounter friction, they move slower at ground level than they do further up in the atmosphere
  • Today, I learned that Cold Front is defined as the leading edge of a cooler mass of air, replacing (at ground level) a warmer mass of air, which lies within a fairly sharp surface trough of low pressure. It forms in the wake of an extratropical cyclone, at the leading edge of its cold air advection pattern, which is also known as the cyclone's dry conveyor belt circulation. It is developed by means of cooler and denser air wedges under the less-dense warm air, lifting it. 
  • I will apply my learnings about this phenomenon in my daily activities, in preparing for any possible weather problems, and to my other related lessons. 
  • Learning about this phenomenon will help us to become aware and to understand the weather happening around us. 
  • On larger scale, I will share my learnings about this phenomenon to my friends, classmates or any other people for them to clearly understand this phenomenon. 
  • I want to know further more in this phenomenon for to become more responsible and aware.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment