Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tropical Depression


The appearance of Tropical depressions on a satellite which appears to have little organization
  • Today I learned that Tropical Depression is an organized system of clouds and thunderstorms with a defined closed surface circulation and maximum sustained winds of less than 34 knots (39 mph). It has no eye and does not typically have the organization or the spiral shape of more powerful storms. 
  • I will apply my learnings about the phenomenon Tropical Depression for my daily living. 
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because this information will help me to become more aware of the weather and be ready for it. 
  • On the larger scale, I will share my learning about this phenomenon to other student/people for them to be aware too in the weather. 
  • I want to know more about this phenomenon because I know that these lessons are not enough, that will serves as guide in my everyday life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment