Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Low Carbon Diet Entry # 2


June 10 - June 16,2012
          Well, a very busy week has come. There are so many assignments and outputs to do. But as a God’s steward, I still do my best to take care of nature and conserve energy. When I am doing my assignments, I don’t forget to turn off the lights not in use. I also make sure that there is no leaking water in the faucet as I am brushing my teeth. And of course, I only use computer if necessary like to search something that is not in the book. If I have an extra time to play or to rest, I used o play luksong tinik, tumbang preso or patintero with my cousins, because efor me, those games can help to conserve the waste in the environment and lastly, I can show my concern for some Filipino traditional games.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment